We are seeking both experienced and non-experienced Snow Removal Crew Members as well as candidates to join our team and have interest in transitioning into Landscape Crew Members after winter. You do not need previous Landscape/Snow Removal Experience, although it is a plus. We will provide on-the-job training!
Individual must be/have:
- Motivated with a passion for excellence
- Team oriented
- A well-developed work ethic
- A warm and friendly personality
- A real ability to relate to others
- Eager to learn!
Your role will involve:
- Snow plowing, snow blowing, shoveling, and salting
Interested in staying on as part of the team after the snow season? Future responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lawn maintenance-cutting, trimming, edging, and blowing
- Spring and fall clean ups
- Landscape maintenance-weeding, pruning, and trimming
- Fertilizing, weed control, and plant health care
- Landscape renovation
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- 24-hour availability on-call for winter
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Perform physical labor on a regular basis
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record for those driving our vehicles
- Starting ranges from $16-$25/hour
- Hourly pay based on level of experience and licensing
- Pay increase after a successful 90-day review
We ask that you join us with a great attitude and be ready to work! If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here, or call or text us at (262) 894-5464
Ground Crew Service is a professional, certified landscaping company that has been serving both residential and commercial properties in Brookfield and surrounding areas since 1995. We are a family owned and operated company and building long term relationships with all of our customers is central to everything we do. As a full-service maintenance company, we are devoted to meeting the unique service requirements of all our valued clients. Our business is built around you. Our top services include routine lawn and landscape maintenance, renovation, plant health care, full-service snow plowing and ice control, holiday lighting, and much more.
We are growing and are seeking great new members for our team. We are a very enthusiastic, upbeat workplace that loves to work hard while providing excellent customer service to our clients.
IF this sounds like YOU –
IF you’re interested in this new, exciting opportunity –
IF you have the drive and passion to succeed –