If you’re a veteran of the landscape industry, what we’re looking for in our Landscape Operations Coordinator won’t surprise you…varied landscape experience and knowledge, enthusiastic learner, reliable team member, passionate about serving clients, a valid driver’s licenses, great at communication.
What may surprise you is the quality and caring work environment you’ll find unlike what else you have experienced. At Ground Crew Service, we offer a kind, thoughtful, and productive work environment. We strive for:
- A culture that supports your experience and work ethic. Knowing a trade is a great asset. At Ground Crew, we work together to be the best at what we do, while supporting each other and celebrating our fabulous work.
- Advancement and Growth. We value continuous learning and provide on-going training opportunities so that you can grow and build value in yourself as a landscaper. And as we continue to grow, opportunities for advancement will be plentiful.
- Family culture. At Ground Crew, we consider our whole team as a family. Fun, honest, and rewarding, you’ll forget you are here for work!
For our Landscape Operations Coordinator, immediate responsibilities include:
- Coordinate daily job schedule and requirements with GC crew and customers, do follow-up and product procurement as needed.
- Work with office staff on contracts and billing, material and plant orders and deliveries.
- Help prepare cost proposals for varied landscape services.
- Follow-up on and help convert leads from new and existing customers for landscape services.
- And more! We see this position as the hub between our crew and customers, ensuring both new and weekly work is completed to the highest satisfaction while meeting our company goals.
You’re a great fit for this job if you have:
- A passion for the landscape industry and amazing customer service.
- Experience with crew scheduling and basic landscape design is a huge plus.
- Experience in the landscape industry.
- You are actively getting or have interest in schooling and licensing for landscape horticulture or other related fields.
- Knowledge on how to read landscape drawings.
- Knowledge of doing a site analysis and taking site measurements.
- Great organizational skills and the ability to follow company process and procedure.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to handle a variety of tasks and duties daily (our days are never the same).
As our Landscape Operations Coordinator, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Starting pay ranges from $45K to $65K based on level of experience and licensing
- Sign-on bonus of $500 after 90 days with an additional $2,000 after one full year of employment
- Pay increase after successful 90-day review
- Free uniforms (with exception of pants and work boots)
- Yearly reimbursement for pants and work boots
- Year-round employment
- Paid lunch break
- Holiday bonus
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid training and schooling
- Paid referrals
- And more (see something not on here that would mean something to you? Let us know)!
We are truly blessed to serve our clients and provide the best service in the industry. Every member of our crew is a part of that process. If you wake up each morning looking for a great opportunity like this, we want to talk to you!
IF this sounds like YOU –
IF you’re interested in this new, exciting opportunity –
IF you have the drive and passion to succeed –