- A culture that supports your experience and work ethic. Knowing a trade is a great asset. At Ground Crew, we work together to be the best at what we do, while supporting each other and celebrating our fabulous work.
- Advancement and Growth. We value continuous learning and provide on-going training opportunities so that you can grow and build value in yourself as a landscaper. And as we continue to grow, opportunities for advancement will be plentiful.
- Family culture. At Ground Crew, we consider our whole team as a family. Fun, honest, and rewarding, you’ll forget you are here for work!
Members of our team enjoy many of the following benefits:
- Starting pay ranges from $16 to $20 per hour for Crew Members and $21 to $25 per hour for Crew Leaders, based on level of experience and licensing
- Sign on bonus of $500 after 90 days
- Pay increase after successful 90-day review
- Health benefits
- Free uniforms (with exception of pants and work boots)
- Yearly reimbursement for pants and work boots
- Year-round employment
- Paid lunch break
- Holiday bonus
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Paid referrals
- And more (see something not on here that would mean something to you? Let us know)!
- Crew Members: 1-2 years previous experience in landscape preferred but we will train the right candidates
- Crew Leaders: 3-5 years previous experience in landscape preferred
We are truly blessed to serve our clients and provide the best service in the industry. Every member of our team is a part of that process. If you wake up each morning looking for a great opportunity like this, we want to talk to you!
BONUS: Attend your scheduled in-person interview and receive a $25 gift card
IF this sounds like YOU –
IF you’re interested in this new, exciting opportunity –
IF you have the drive and passion to succeed –