- A culture that supports your experience and work ethic. Knowing a trade is a great asset. At Ground Crew, we work together to be the best at what we do, while supporting each other and celebrating our fabulous work.
- Advancement and Growth. We value continuous learning and provide on-going training opportunities so that you can grow and build value in yourself as a landscaper and Crew Leader. And as we continue to grow, opportunities for advancement will be plentiful.
- Family culture. At Ground Crew, we consider our whole team as a family. Fun, honest, and rewarding, you’ll forget you are here for work!
Members of our Crew Leader team enjoy many of the following benefits:
- Starting pay ranges from $21 to $25 per hour for Crew Leaders based on level of experience and licensing
- Sign-on bonus of $500 after 90 days
- Pay increase after successful 90-day review
- Free uniforms (with exception of pants and work boots)
- Yearly reimbursement for pants and work boots
- Year-round employment
- Paid lunch break
- Holiday bonus
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Paid referrals
- And more (see something not on here that would mean something to you? Let us know)!
- 3-5 years previous experience in landscape preferred. We are looking for a passionate person who loves the landscape industry but just doesn’t feel at home at their current company.
We are truly blessed to serve our clients and provide the best service in the industry. Every member of our team is a part of that process. If you wake up each morning looking for a great opportunity like this, we want to talk to you!
BONUS: Attend your scheduled in-person interview and receive a $25 gift card
IF this sounds like YOU –
IF you’re interested in this new, exciting opportunity –
IF you have the drive and passion to succeed –